DA Market Securities, Inc. has been in the financial business since 1987. It is a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange and is one of the leading stock brokerage firms in the country. It is one of the first online platform providers and the market leader on margin facilities at present. The company persistently positioned itself among the top trading participants in terms of value turnover. We create value and provide excellent products and services for our clients through the bulls and bears of the market, growth for our people and meaningful returns to our shareholders. As a traditional and online equities brokerage firm with an affiliate in banking and financing in Central Luzon, we are dedicated advocates of financial literacy to reach the growing number of Filipino investors seeking to ensure long-term wealth.
- Online stock trading
- Research and real-time market data
- Real time chart
- Margin facility
Contact Numbers: (02) 88876407/ (02) 88347765
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: Unit 1105 11th Floor, PSE Tower, 28th Street Corner 5th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Global City, Taguig, 1634
Any one of legal age, local, including OFWs, or foreign, or Corporation so long as the applicant provide all the necessary requirements.
- Go to itrade.ph (Open New Account Link) and complete the online registration process or download the application form and fill in the required information.
- Personally submit duly-accomplished forms and other requirements to our office at Unit 1105 11th Floor, PSE Tower, 28th Street Corner 5th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Global City, Taguig.
- You will receive an email confirmation of receipt of the documents.
- You will receive an email notification once your application is approved.
- Fund your account
- You will receive an e-mail within 1-2 working days with your account details: Broker Log-in and Password
- Customer Account Information Form (CAIF)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Online Trading Agreement
- Specimen Signature
- Photocopies of any (2) valid government issued IDs such as:
- Driver’s License
- Digitized SSS ID
- GSIS E-Card
- OWWA ID
- Postal ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Oath of Allegiance
- OR any Government Issued ID
- Photocopy of a proof of billing such as:
- Utility Bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Bank Statement
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Additional Requirements:
- For Resident Foreign Citizens – Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or WorkPermit from DOLE
- For Non-resident Foreign Citizens - Authentication of a photocopy of one (1) valid passport
- For Corporate/Partnership Accounts:
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation/ Partnership and By- Laws;
- Latest General Information Sheet (GIS) which lists the names of directors and principal stockholders owning at least two percent (2%) of the capital stock.
- Notarized Board Resolution covering account opening authority, list of officers authorized to sign and their specimen signatures and the signing authority of the signatories
- Copy of latest ITR and Audited Financial Statements;
- Secretary’s Certificate/ Board Resolution naming the person authorized to transact and perform other acts relatives to the account;
- Copy of Trust Agreement (if Trust Account)
- Sworn statements as to the existence or non-existence of beneficial owners, if any
- Photocopies of 2 Valid IDs of all signatories (1 of which must an ID bearing a photograph-ex. Passport, Driver’s License)
You can deposit funds to your account to our partner banks. Please send an e-mail of your deposit confirmation to email@example.com or a fax at +63 2 8839 2268.
|Account Name: DA Market Securities, Inc.|
|BDO: 01-1868-0012-97 or 3600-13100-6|
The minimum investment is PHP 100,000.00. You will just need to maintain this amount in cash or stocks.
In the case that your account becomes inactive for three (3) consecutive months, management reserves the right to transfer your account to a traditional account with a minimum commission charge of PHP 200.00 per transaction.
Cash deposits to any of our bank accounts will be reflected on your portfolio the next trading day. Check deposits will reflect on your portfolio after the 3-days check clearing. Cut-off time for deposits is 3:00 PM.
Contact us at (02) 8887 6407 or (02) 8834 7765 or 63 917 863 3119 to reset your Username or Password or head to https://itrade.ph/login and click on forgot my password to reset your password.
Yes. To find out more about our margin facilities Contact us at (02) 8887 6407 or (02) 8834 7765 or 63 917 863 3119
You can trade all non-suspended stocks that are publicly listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE). There are times when PSE may suspend stocks from trading due to various reasons such as corporate announcements, SEC/PSE violations, etc.
Trading Hours are scheduled between Monday to Friday, with the following timetable:
|9:00 AM||Market Pre-Open||Orders get accepted but no matching of orders happen. *No cancellation from 9:16 – 9:30 AM|
|9:30 AM||Opening||Opening prices are calculated.|
|9:30 AM||Continuous Trading||Orders are queued when entered, and matched when counterpart can be found.|
|12:00 NN||Market Recess||No posting, modifying, and cancelling of orders.|
|1:30 PM||Continuous Trading||Orders are queued when entered, and matched when counterpart can be found.|
|3:17 PM||Market Pre-Close||Orders get accepted but no matching of orders happen.|
|3:20 PM||Closing||Closing prices are calculated. No cancellation of orders.|
|3:20 PM||Run-off or Trading At Last||Closing prices are calculated. No cancellation of orders.|
|3:30 PM||Market Close||End of the trading session|
Only Limit Orders will be accepted by the system. A Limit Order is an order entered with a specified price and volume. The price of an order should always be within the Trading Thresholds. The Ceiling price is determined as 50% above previous day’s trade while the Floor price is 50% below of previous day’s trade.
|Day Order (Day)||Orders that remain valid until the end of the Trading day|
|Good Till Cancelled (GTC)||Orders that will remain valid until cancelled by the User or until it reached the set expiration date of the instrument|
|Good Till Date (GTD)||Orders that remain valid until the date specified when the Order is entered|
|Next Day (Next Day)||Orders that are posted on the next Trading day and are valid until end of that Trading day|
Trading on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) is done by board lot or round lot system. So, the minimum number of shares you can buy or sell will depend on the market price of the stock at the time you place your order. Also, price fluctuations are not uniform, but are dependent on the price range where the stock is trading.
Any amount of shares wholly divisible by a minimum board lot is considered Board Lot.
|Price||Tick Size||Lot Size|
Any amount of shares not wholly divisible by a minimum board lot is considered an Odd Lot and are traded on the Odd Lot board. The following rules apply to Odd Lot Orders:
- Combining Normal and Odd Lot orders is not allowed
- Partial matching of odd lot orders will be allowed
- Odd lot orders will no longer be subjected to minimum commission
- Odd lot order posting will only be allowed during Continuous Trading Period.
- Odd lot market will have its own closing price but will adopt the price of the Normal market during opening.
Yes, for Buying orders, you are limited to the amount available in your account balance. For Selling orders, you can only sell stocks that are in your portfolio inventory. This will be displayed and adjusted every time you post an order.
Orders can be viewed under Blotter then Portfolio. On this page, you will see all your posted orders and their status.
Posted orders are current orders sent to the Exchange that have not been filled or have only been partially filled. Matched orders are wholly accomplished trades. Partially Matched orders are uncompleted orders where only a portion of the desired order has been matched.
Yes, orders can be revised or cancelled as long as they are not matched. If an order is partially filled, only the unfilled portion can be revised or cancelled. Editing an order can only be done during trading hours, i.e. 9:30 A.M. – 12:00 N.N. and 1:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. No orders can be revised or cancelled during the Pre-open, No Cancellation Period (9:15 A.M. – 9:29 A.M.) and Pre-close, No Cancellation Period (3:18 P.M. – 3:19 P.M.)
Yes, all stocks you have bought are reflected in your portfolio and are ready for sale anytime.
Yes, the proceeds of your selling transaction are automatically reflected in your cash position. Thus, you may use this to buy another stock on the same day, provided that, your total cash position is sufficient to buy the stocks.
Orders made during Market Recess (12:00 N.N. – 1:30 P.M.) will be sent to the PSE once the market resumes at 1:30 P.M. While orders made after Market Close will be sent to the PSE for posting during market Pre-open period of the next trading day. Other types or orders include the Next Day Order which is posted at the open of the next Trading day. and the Park Private Order which allows you to save details of an order and post in the market at a later date
In the Single Order Entry window (Trading > Single Order), you can use the below shortcut keys on your keyboard.
|Arrow up||One Fluctuation up|
|Arrow down||One Fluctuation down|
|K||Multiply your order quantity by 1,000 in the Single Order Entry|
|M||Multiply your order quantity by 1,000,000 in the Single Order Entry|
|F1||Move one screen to the left|
|F2||Move one screen to the right|
You will receive confirmation receipts for all done transactions for the day in your registered email. If you wish to view historical transactions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for your account ledger.
Yes, you may use the proceeds of a stock sale to purchase another stock immediately right after the sale transaction has been fully/partially filled. If you wish to withdraw the proceeds from a stock sale, you must wait for 3 working days after selling the stock to be able to withdraw the funds.
Yes, you may call our office at (+63 2 8891-9143 / 63 2 8891-9144 and our in-house brokers can execute your orders on your behalf. There are no additional charges for broker-assisted trades.
|Buy Transaction||Sell Transaction|
|Commission 0.25% on the gross value or a minimum commission of PHP 20.00||Commission 0.25% on the gross value or a minimum commission of PHP 20.00|
|Value Added Tax 12% is levied on the commission charge||Value Added Tax 12% is levied on the commission charge|
|PSE fee PHP 0.00012 for every PHP 1.00 gross value traded||PSE fee PHP 0.00012 for every PHP 1.00 gross value traded|
|SCCP fee PHP 0.00011 for every PHP 1.00 gross value traded||SCCP fee PHP 0.00011 for every PHP 1.00 gross value traded|
|Sales Tax 0.60% on the gross value|
Please fill out and sign a Fund Withdrawal form and send to email@example.com. Depending on your request, your funds can be deposited in your bank account or paid in check for pick-up. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your withdrawal. Note that you may withdraw the proceeds of a stock sale in three days (T+3) after a stock is sold. Meanwhile, an unused cash balance longer than 3 days in your portfolio can be withdrawn anytime, with a one-day notice for the check preparation. Cut-off time for withdrawal requests is 3:00 PM.
Yes, you may submit the following to DA Market Securities at Unit 1105 11th Floor, PSE Tower, 28th Street Corner 5th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Global City, Taguig 1634, Metro Manila:
- Duly accomplished Stock Certificate Upliftment Form
- Photocopy of 2 valid and unexpired government-issued IDs
- Originally signed specimen signature card per stock/company
- An Upliftment fee of P250.00 will be charged per certificate.Kindly make your payment to DA Market Securities, Inc. Alternatively, the fees can also be charged to your account provided it has enough available cash balance.
Yes, please submit a duly-accomplished Certification Request form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have an option to have the certification picked-up at our office, or delivered through mail or e-mail. Certification Fee is Php100.00
Your cash dividends or selling proceeds will automatically be credited to your account. You will receive a credit memo to indicate the credit of the cash dividend. The credit of dividends will also be reflected on your Stock Trading Statement of Account (SOA) issued monthly.